RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
To help address the health care needs of NYS residents, Empire State College offers an online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program. The program aims to:
- promote community health and excellent patient care
- enhance retention and career advancement of highly educated nurses
- prepare nurses to assume leadership roles in health care settings
- provide a pathway for nurses to pursue advanced degrees.
The RN to BSN program is committed to advancing the education of registered nurses to meet the growing needs of complex communities and the nursing profession. The program will prepare you to:
- provide evidence-based comprehensive nursing care that encompasses the science and art of nursing
- establish a caring and nurturing environment respectful of human needs and diversity
Student scholarships available.