Military and Veteran Educational Partnerships
For comprehensive information about military and veteran education partnerships visit our Office of Veteran and Military Education site or contact:
518-587-2100, ext. 2360
Some example partnerships
- Air Force Distance Learning Program
- As an approved school in the United States Air Force Academic Institution (AI) portal, Empire State College is one of a number of colleges and universities offering Air University-Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) programs, and Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) and non-AFSC related associate and bachelor’s degree programs designed to meet the educational needs of airmen based on their military training and their educational goals.
- NCO Degree Program of the College of the American Soldier
- The Career NCO Degree Program of the College of the American Soldier (CAS), is an extension of the SOCAD Army Career Degree Program. It expands existing civilian higher education degree choices to provide Combat Arms NCOs with college credit for specific NCOES courses taken throughout their careers. Visit www.GoArmyEd.com.
- The college is an active member of the United States Army’s GoArmyEd program offering undergraduate degrees to active-duty soldiers. For more information, visit the college's page.
- Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP)
- Accommodating sailors stationed around the globe, the Center for Distance Learning is the perfect choice for Navy personnel constantly on the move.
- Army National Guard
- The Center for Distance Learning holds a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Army National Guard and offers online degrees through the AutoDP system.
- U.S. Marine Corps through Academic Explorer (AeX)
- AeX is an open platform Web-based tool providing the military community with easy access to information about postsecondary education options. Empire State College is a participating institution.
In addition to GoArmyEd and NCPDLP, Empire State College offers online learning programs to members of the Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy and Army National Guard through its membership in Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC).